Many of the current projects at Davis Square Architects benefit from an array of visualization techniques. We’re able to use this technology as a seamless link between Revit and other 3D programs. When we’re in meetings with clients we can show more realistic views of their building and can make changes or cycle through options in real-time.
We’re able to:
- Generate quick conceptual massing models in-context
- Prepare multiple iterations of 3D design options
- Create specific digital fly-over and walk-throughs
- Provide fast-motion solar shadow and shading effects
- Interact with other digital models
- Convert the dynamic visualizations to life-like renderings